Evaluation area IV assesses an area selected by the HEI where it wishes to receive feedback for the enhancement of its activities.
The audit team identified the following as key strengths and recommendations:
- UTU has a strong ambition and shared strategic goal to promote societal impact and its services.
- UTU has a well-established organisation and support services for societal impact.
- The University’s strong culture of cooperation helps develop support services for societal impact.
- UTU should finalise its fundraising policy with the help of support services.
- It should strengthen alumni cooperation and utilise the potential embedded in the University’s alumni network.
- UTU should increase the international dimension of partnerships.