Evaluation area I assesses the procedures which support student-centred, working-life oriented planning, implementation and enhancement of education, which is based on research or artistic activities.
The evaluation area I as a whole is at the level good.
The audit team identified the following as the key strengths and recommendations:
- The planning of education is a consistent and transparent process.
- The integrated management and quality system takes student perspectives into account.
- The implementation and spreading of HowULearn as a tool for evaluation and enhancement of education, with even a national impact, is well on its way.
- The university should take a more active approach to communication with students and doctoral students, including international students, about available support structures.
- The university should take a more systematic approach on course feedback and make improvements and developments based on the student feedback more visible to students and staff.