Evaluation area IV assesses an area selected by the HEI where it wishes to receive feedback for the enhancement of its activities.
The University of Ljubljana selected the Quality assurance of joint educational offerings as evaluation area IV.
The audit team identified the following strengths and recommendations:
- The university has a clear strategic goal to increase internationalisation in educational provision, which is a prerequisite for developing joint educational offerings.
- There is strong individual commitment from the staff engaged in joint educational offers.
- Graduation rates and study duration are at a good level in the university’s joint study programmes.
- The university should move from an individual approach to an institutionalised approach in joint study programmes. This would guarantee a solid common knowledge base, a platform for sharing experiences and good practices as well as common guidelines.
- Variation in student experiences, e.g., recognition, student selection, course offer, study plan, demands more proactive approaches at the university in planning and implementation of the joint educational offer.
- Senate should acknowledge and pay more attention to facilitating and developing joint education offers in the future, including financial sustainability.